Grievance Redressal Committee for Women.
All aggrieved students, their parents and others may Approach to the Grievance Redressal Committee of the college in the first instance and if they are not satisfied with the decision of the committee, they may appeal to the ombudsman appointed by S.G.B.A.U. Amaravati.
Grievance Redressal Committee for Women welcomes all the lady students and staff members of MUP’S College of Pharmacy. The cell is headed by Principal - for the year 2012-13 and aims for overall development of the lady members of COP while providing a very safe and cordial study/work environment.Objectives of the Cell:
- To take care of problems and matters related to women students and staff To prevent and deter the commission of any act of harassment , including sexual harassment
- To protect women’s right to gender equality and provide a favourable environment for work/study
- To make arrangements of infrastructure needed for women in the college
- To create awareness among the girl students about their rights and instilling confidence in them
- To provide a forum for women in the college to share information and resources and exchange of ideas
- To arrange women oriented programs, lectures, activities etc.
|Sr. No||Name of Member||Designation|